Yesterday Kennie Nybo Pontoppidan (@KennieNP) / Twitter announced on twitter that the new PowerPoint deck “Using telemetry to improve your partner practices and processes” is now available.
You can find it here:
You can use it to evangelize the use of telemetry apart from troubleshooting, or to convince decision makers in your #msdyn365bc partner organization that telemetry can help them transform their business processes, or to get ideas for new business models.
There’s actually a ton of information available here:
about AppInsights, check it out!
On top of that Kennie shared another tip:
This SQL to Kusto cheat sheet to help translate between the two worlds of KQL and SQL:
Here’s an excerpt of the telemetry GitHub page:
What is Business Central telemetry?
- Business Central continuously emits telemetry about events that happen in the service.
- Read more about telemetry here: https://aka.ms/bctelemetry
What can I use telemetry for?
- Telemetry can be useful for troubleshooting an issue or to determine how often a feature is used.
What resources can I find in aka.ms/bctelemetrysamples?
- This repo contains instructions for how you can obtain the telemetry and resources that help you get immediate value from the telemetry.
- Please visit the FAQ page for any questions on how to get started, pricing, privacy, and more.
- Want some easy to digest introductions to Business Central telemetry? Watch a few short videos to get started: Business Central Telemetry Videos.
Thanks and kudos to Kennie Nybo Pontoppidan (@KennieNP) / Twitter !