Kennie Pontoppidan started writing some content and guidance on the topic of data extracts.
- It is currently on BCTech: https://github.com/microsoft/BCTech/tree/master/samples/ExtractData
The focus is on how to extract data as there is tons of content on what to do once you have data in a staging area.
The topics discussed in this page are:
- Extracting data from Business Central
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) process
- Tools for reading data
- Throughput of data reads with APIs
- Stability of ETL pipelines
- Extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools
Let Kennie know what you think. Something missing? More/less details?
The BCTech repo is open source, so you can also do a PR and contribute.