I’m very exited to attend Directions Asia this year.
It’s my first Directions Asia and also my first time in Thailand and it promises to be an amazing experience…
If you’re interested please join me in one (or more) of these sessions:
- Source code management simplified
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018 | From: 11:30:00 to 12:20:00 | Room: GALAXY2
- Dynamics 365 “Tenerife”, Saasification tools/Customer journey (Hands-on workshop)
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018 | From: 13:10:00 to 15:00:00 | Room: WIND
- Dynamics 365 “Tenerife”, Power Apps & Microsoft Flow Integration (Hands-on workshop)
Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 | From: 10:00:00 to 11:50:00 | Room: WIND
- Bring Your Dynamics NAV & Dynamics 365 “Tenerife” Data to Life with Power BI
Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 | From: 13:40:00 to 15:30:00 | Room: SKY
So, if you would like to know the answer to:
- What are the latest developments in the Microsoft Dynamics product family?
- What are the Microsoft plans for product availability in Asia-Pacific countries?
- How to use the momentum of the cloud-based revolution?
- How to increase your customer engagement in Asia?
- How can you reinvent your business to increase your profitability and market reach as an ISV and CSP?
then have a look at the session list here and…