This month Microsoft is very excited to share one of the most anticipated features from the Microsoft Data Insights Summit: Bookmarking.
Combining bookmarking with some of the other recently released features such as drillthrough and what if gives you powerful storytelling capabilities and lets you create highly interactive reports. There are also some more visual improvements and a big update to our quick measures feature this month.
Here’s the complete list of October updates:
- Bookmarking (preview)
- Selection pane and visual display controls
- Bookmark links for shapes and images (preview)
- Scatter & bubble markers
- Increase the number of data points shown in scatter charts
- Quick measures for SSAS live connections
- Sales from new customers quick measure
- Cell-level formatting for multidimensional AS models
For a summary of the major updates, you can watch the following video: