The Microsoft Power BI Team has released a bunch of updates and new features in Power BI. For an overview, please have a look here:
- Drillthrough to another report page
- Explain the increase/decrease insights (preview)
- Ribbon chart
- Theming preview update – chart style controls
- Accessibility improvements
- High density scatter chart sampling
- Cartesian gridline style control
- New community visuals
There are also some improvements to the Dynamics 365 for Financials connector:
- Enable Azure Active Directory based authentication, instead of previously available Basic authentication.
- Auto-discovery of your Dynamics 365 for Financials endpoint, after signing in with your credentials.
The Dynamics 365 for Financials connector can be found under the Online Services category within the Get Data dialog:
Find more details about the data connectivity features in the following video: